- We are the first Japanese noodle Ramen bar in Lithuania. Yes, a bar! We are the place to go to if you want to slurp some noodles, munch on some Yakitori chicken skewers and have a beer. At daytime we are a Ramen bar, while at night we transform into a Izakaya (a Japanese gastro-pub).
- It is a Japanese soup which consists of wheat flour noodles put in stock with extras on top like meat, vegetables, eggs and oils.
- It is an extremely universal dish. Here You will not only find classic Japanese Ramen but also our takes on the dish.
and the machine
- Which restaurants produces its own noodles? Only those who want to control the quality.
- At the beginning we faced with a problem how to get high-quality noodles? We did’nt want to serve frozen or dried. So we decided to produce noodles ourselfs – we bought a noodles machine !! This is the only one in Baltic countries !! Every day we produce fresh, and in each bowl – 35 meters of noodles.
- Another important part of ramen is a broth. We cooking three broths: vegetarian, classic pork and chicken.
- We can say broth cooking process in our kitchen going 24/7. For example pork broth cook 18-20 hours. To cook one liter of broth, consumes 1 kg of meat. Chicken broth using laying hens. They are not chickens from the farm - laying hens diet is balanced and healthy.